Friday 7 December 2012

AN APPEAL TO THE READERS - UN AUTHORIZED COPY OF MY BLOG CONTENTS

06, December 2012
Yesterday  when I scanned the images in the Google. I was shocked to see my Photo along with a Thiruvarur temple. In the Author columns It was written as Neelakandan. He has copied the contents of my blog along with my Photos. Why these peoples are doing? what they are going to gain? A Cheap publicity. . They do not know how much pain we take to travel from Chennai or from various places  to collect the information and take photograph and time spend for uploading the same. 

Appeal to all the readers. You can use my contents and Photographs with my permission. My indention of publishing the blog is, for those who need of  the information of the temples where I visited.  Many visitors of my blog  used to inquire me about the temples and the way to go,  etc. I am happy to share my hard earned experiences with the readers. It is a pleasure for me too. Let Shiva shower his blessings to those who visits my blog.. 

V.A.VELUSWAMY
9444225646
                                                               ---OM SIVAYA NAMA:---

No comments:

Post a Comment