Monday 28 March 2016

Sri Murugan / Kandaswamy Temple and Sri Chidambaram Swamigal Jeeva Samadhi, Thiruporur, Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu.

 28th March 2016.
My son after purchasing his  new dream Motor cycle  from his own fund, wants to go to Thiruporur Kandaswamy temple to say thanks on 26th March 2016. I too accompanied with him. Even-though it is a race bike he rode at a speed of 50 to 60 KM ( may be I am on the back seat).  The bike went very smooth and the journey was pleasant.   Only arathi is shown to moolavar and Regular poojas are performed to Urchavar in the prakaram.  Spend for about 15 to 20 minutes started  our return journey.

The Temple web site: CLICK HERE 










 Reliefs on the left of Rajagopuram front side 
 Reliefs on the Right of Rajagopuram front side 
I used to see the temple tank is always with water  even during summer days



After travelling a distance of about a KM thought of visiting Chidambaram Swamigal madam to try our luck of worshiping the place where he attains mukthi. Mandapam and front arch construction are in progress. After worshiping  Jeeva Samadhi asked for the darshan of Mukti attained place. The archakar came and opened the door and shown arathi. Really I could not believe it and at last my long wish of worshiping Sri Chidambaram Swamigal’s  mukti attained place came to true. Really my self and my son are blessed on that day. 
LOCATION : CLICK HERE 





---OM SHIVAYA NAMAHA---

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully narrated with great pictures !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir,
    Today I got an opportunity to visit chidambarm swamy madam..I worshipped jeeva samadhi of swamy. I requested him to show mukthi attained place.he showed me.but I asked him what is thus place meant ffor. I dont know for some reason he showed anger oon me. Can you please explain me difference of jeeva samadhi and mukthi attained place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir,
    Today I got an opportunity to visit chidambarm swamy madam..I worshipped jeeva samadhi of swamy. I requested him to show mukthi attained place.he showed me.but I asked him what is thus place meant ffor. I dont know for some reason he showed anger oon me. Can you please explain me difference of jeeva samadhi and mukthi attained place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeeva samadhi is a one in which the Siddhars body is burried and over which A Shiva lingam is installed... and mukthi attained place where jeevathma separated from the body..

      Delete
  4. Really its very useful information that you have shared and thanks for sharing the information with us.

    Packers and Movers Chidambaram Call 044-65356001

    ReplyDelete